Lodge sleeps 8 adults and 2 young children on a sleeper couch at an additional R150 per person
Cost includes all house facilities
+R700 Breakage fee. Refundable within 7-10 working days.
This cosy bedroom is fitted with a double bed and beautiful Oregonpine furniture with views of the front garden.
This spacious room, complete with en-suite bathroom has whitewashed antique furniture with 2 single beds with views of front garden.
With a view of the tennis court and the garden this room is fitted with whitewashed antique furniture and the room includes 2 single beds.
This spacious bedroom has 2 single beds , an en-suite bathroom and a separate aluminium French door opening into the immaculate garden. A Sleeper couch is available for 2 young children. All the beds in the lodge is fitted with crisp white linen.
The indoor braai-room, leading out from the kitchen has an Oregon pine table and chairs for cosy entertainment on chilly winter days. The French doors lead to an enclosed patio area with an outside braai and a table and chairs. This is the ultimate entertainment and relaxation area for balmy summer days.
Check in is 14h00 and check out at 10h00. No exceptions will be made and guests will be billed for late check outs
- The following actions are not allowed and can be defined as misbehaviour:
- If at any time there are more people on the premises than booked and paid for
- If the lodges are used for the facilitating of any birthday parties, bachelor parties or any other gathering of such magnitude not previously arranged with management
- If the lodges are used for the facilitating of commercial activity, such as purchasing goods from local hawkers or traders
Should guests be guilty of contravening any of the above, the deposit which was paid shall not be refunded to them. Said guests will also be asked to leave Lagoon Place immediately. Should guests be perceived as a risk to Lagoon Place, they may be barred from entering the premises and payments will not be refunded
- All facilities are to be used at own risk and the owners will not accept any liability or legal responsibility whatsoever for any damages loss or injury incurred as a result of utilizing the facilities or any other injuries, losses or damages that may be suffered on the property of Lagoon Place
- Children should be supervised at all times when on the premises of Lagoon Place
- No smoking is allowed in the Lodges
- No pets are allowed
- Exceptions are only made in the cases where dogs are used as aids to the visually impaired, and management must be informed in advance of such cases
- No items may at any stage be removed from any of the lodges
- Towels will be provide for guests, but guests are requested to bring their own beach towels for use at the pool
- No blankets or any other bedding may be removed from the lodges to be used anywhere else on the premises
- Removal of the Kreepy Krauly from the pool or tampering with the pool pump is strictly prohibited, and undertaking such activity shall result in the loss of the deposit paid
- The tennis court lights are not for use by guests unless prior written permission is given by management
- All 3 lodges are able to facilitate DSTV, but in such an event local guests are instructed to bring their own decoders, and use the facilities provided to set it up. Lagoon Place offers the limited bouquet of DSTV to guests.Lagoon Place will not accept any responsibility or liability should guests find trouble in doing so due to connecting issues with DSTV in the past.
- During High Season (January and December) all lodges must be booked for a minimum of 5 nights
The recreation room has a fireplace and features a balcony overlooking the sprawling garden with mountain and lagoon views.
The breakage deposit will under normal circumstances be refunded to guests within 7-10 working days, but this will be affected by the following:
- If there are any signs or traces that any of the conditions mentioned in sections 1 through 9 of the terms and conditions are contravened
- If the owner becomes aware of any misbehaviour, as defined in section 1 of the terms and conditions, even after departure, the breakage deposit will not be refunded
- If any windows or doors are left open after departure, the breakage deposit will not be refunded
- If anything within the lodges or on the premises is either damaged or stolen, then the value of said items will be subtracted from the breakage deposit
- If the linen or any bedding is left stained or in such a state that it can no longer be used, then the value of said bedding or linen shall be subtracted from the breakage deposit
- Should Lagoon Place need to be heavily or thoroughly cleaned as a result of the stay of guests, then said costs shall be deducted breakage deposit, so as to restore the lodges and premises to the condition prior to arrival of said guests
Should the breakage deposit not be sufficient to cover the damages or losses incurred by Lagoon Place, then guests shall be liable to cover damages or losses in their personal capacity.
|Cancellation||Fees to be forfeited|
|7 days or less prior to arrival||100%|
|7 to 14 days prior to arrival||50%|
|More than 14 days prior to arrival||15%|
In the event that guests have booked to stay at any of the Lodges at Lagoon Place during peak season, such as over the Christmas and New Year, Easter and the Hermanus Whale Festival, and said guests proceed to cancel their stay at Lagoon Place, they will not be entitled to a refund of their fee.